I know that Daron wants to be able to see Taylor off to school each day. Last school year he would call just as Taylor was getting out of the car or right after I dropped him off. While it was awesome that Daron wanted to tell Taylor to have a good day, it was hard on Taylor. He know why is Dad is in a nursing home & talking to him before school would bum him out. I'm thinking that Daron will try & do the same thing this year, but how do I politely ask him not to?
- that Taylor grows stronger in his faith
- that Taylor leans on the Lord for help in controlling his temper & attitude
- that Taylor learns how to control himself when kids are pushing him to do something he knows he shouldn't
- that Taylor will stand up for himself in a proper way & not get in trouble for doing so
- that he will have a wonderful 3rd grade year